TRIAX premium lubricants brand, with FLEET SUPREME ESP 15W 40, claimed that the latest technology has enriched the heavy-duty engine oil segment. The claim says It offers the latest in heavy-duty diesel specifications, combined with state-of-the-art tested and true anti-wear technology.
Fleet Supreme 15W40 is full synthetic lubricants developed to comply with the latest diesel engine OEM requirements, both North American and European UHPD engines requiring Euro 5 and Euro 5 low SAPS engine oils.
Its exclusive Continuous Regenerating Plating Technology is designed for friction optimization, reduction, unsurpassed fuel economy and unmatched wear protection.
As usual, its high-efficiency detergent system and high retention TBN keep the engine ultra-clean and prevent corrosion, acid and maximize overall engine protection to the highest degree.
Another privilege, it has used CRL (Continuously Regenerative Layering) technology with Moly and Boron compounds to form an extremely resilient protective shell on all hot section engine parts, providing extreme wear protection, and heat dissipation.
- TURBO-CHARGER PROTECTION – It offers unmatched turbo-charged protection. The high oxidation resistance of the oil and its CRP composition prevents oil burning up inside the turbocharger once the vehicle has been turned off.
- UNPARALLELED 40% IMPROVEMENT IN SLUDGE / ENGINE DEPOSITS – Unique dispersal and detergent technology exceed CAT ECF-3 performance by ~40% in deposit control in CAT C13 Engine Test.
- EXTENDED DRAIN INTERVALS – It delivers outstanding drain intervals, 80,000 miles or more with oil analysis and proper maintenance, in class 8 transport trucks and triple the drain intervals of regular lubricants for diesel pickup trucks.
- FORD DIESEL SPECIFICATION – Both in 10W-30 and 15W-40 grades exceed the Ford required specification for CK-4 lubricants – FORD WSS-M2C171-F1.
It is designed to be fully backwards compatible with CJ-4 and CI-4 plus applications. It is also recommended for 2016 and newer heavy-duty diesel engines. It also recommended for the latest diesel engines from Volvo, Renault, Ford, Caterpillar, and UHPD. It also includes heavy on-road transportation, off-road, quarrying, mining including server service heavy duty.
- Class 8 heavy-duty highway trucks and pickup trucks such as F250, F350, Silverado, Dodge Ram and any other diesel trucks.
- Off-road mining and construction equipment.
- Heavy duty and light duty US trucks such as Dodge, Chevy, Ford, both diesel and gasoline.
- US EPA 2007/2010 Modern Low Emissions Vehicles, utilizing technologies such as Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Continuously Regenerating Traps (CRT), Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR).
API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4 | API SN (15W-40 ONLY) | ACEA E9-12, E9-16 | CUMMINS CES 20086 | MACK EOS 4.5 | MB 228.31 | DDC 93K222 | CATERPILLAR ECF-3 | VOLVO VDS-4.5, VDS-4, VDS-3 | RENAULT VI RLD-4, RLD-3 |MTU TYPE 2.1 | DEUTZ DQC III-10 LA | FORD WSS-M2C171-F1 | MAN 3575 | SCANIA LDF-2, LDF-3 Low Ash
Michael Hal satisfied with its oil performance when he first used it on his F250, also derived him to switch all of their semi-trucks on it. He has been now using this oil in my trucks for about a year and a half.
“I had an instant startup at -20F freezing temperature. After being left outside all night so great cold start performance, haven’t gotten that with other 15W40 oils. For my F250, it had analyzed at 10k and then 15k miles. I changed the oil at 15250 miles even through Polaris labs came back with green across the board.”
Talking on its performance, he said, additive depletion was less than 15-20% vs fresh oil, which is very good.
“Our highway semis are regularly run 75-90k miles without a bypass filter. I started them out at 45k drain then gradually increased to the current level.”
Also, the viscosity stays within the spec range of a 15W-40 all the way through, doesn’t get thicker or thinner. This saves us additional cash as we don’t need to use oil viscosity stabilizers.
When we used other brands of oil, after about 30k miles the viscosity would drop and we had to use Lucas oil stabilizers to “thicken it up”.
John Pedro has replaced the previous oil for his Ram 2500. He said, “I used Triax 15W40 and found a noticeable change. The truck ran smoother and the engine was quieter even my wife noticed the difference.”
Another user Davis said, “Triax has given me an additional quantity, which is more than made up for the previous order that leaked.”
Juan Garza said, “I use on my semi-truck, DD15 engine and I have to say of all the different oils I’ve used over the years this is the best, I run about 12k to 15k miles a month and interval change at about 40k miles on oil, oil looks really good coming out probably can add another 20k to it if I wanted too, performance I get better fuel mileage its quieter and smoother, this is the oil I’m going to use from now on.”
Celia Martinez shared his experiences too, “Immediately, just after using Triax Fleet Supreme, the truck idled better and quieter within minutes. Fuel mileage has increased 1.5-2.0 miles per gallon on long trips from Arizona to California.”