How to search for a reliable custom furniture builder that will guarantee quality work without overcharging? Erina is a trustworthy solution in terms of custom-made furniture.
Custom furniture is one made according to your specifications. While there are numerous home furniture options available in retail and furniture stores, at times, the best answer to your home decorating problem is to order custom furniture.
With it, you can design the furniture by yourself, or choose a specific style from magazines and change the details, like materials such as wood, fabric, and stain.
Choosing a reliable custom furniture maker would be your first step. Ask your friends and relatives for recommendations in your area. They might also suggest you Erina as it a specialized service only design unique furniture.
Here are guidelines on choosing a reliable furniture maker:
- When you finally find a potential furniture builder, ask if you can see some samples of the works he created.
- Ask about his experience in the field of furniture building. Generally, a minimum of four years’ experience is preferable.
- Decide what type of material to be used, and if you are envisioning a specific furniture design, discuss it with your furniture maker along with some specifications. An experienced furniture builder will easily understand and perceive what you are suggesting.
- Let your furniture maker sketch his perception of the furniture that you both have discussed.
- Ask how much your custom furniture will cost. A reliable furniture maker will usually give you a rough estimate plus a detailed list of the materials, such as the kind and quality of wood you want, and his labor cost.
- Compare his quote to other custom furniture makers whom you had made inquiries.
- Ask about payment terms. Generally, custom furniture makers require a down payment with the balance usually paid upon completion of the work.
You may compare the cost of your custom furniture with other basic furniture in retail stores. The main reasons behind are its uniqueness, durability, and detailed craftsmanship.
What you probably will be paying for it today, will more possibly be the smallest amount that you will ask for when you decide to sell your custom furniture years from now.
Erina is the first-ever reliable furniture maker that makes custom furniture in Bangladesh.