Bangladesh industrial lube market is growing at a rapid pace. Now, it is the third-largest market after mineral-based and automotive lube market.
Expansion in manufacturing-based industries, development in the power and infrastructure sector, is fueling the growth of the country’s industrial lubricant market at a rapid rate.
The growth of the power sector has highlighted the demand for industrial lube most.
Cement, steel and fertilizer industries also the good consumers of this segment.
The proportion of lubricant used by the industrial sector is expected to increase even more in the future as industries grow and the demand for lubricant to be used in this sector increases.
- The ongoing collapse of the aquifers
- Forests go into growth ‘overdrive’ to recover from droughts
- COVID-19 is awful. Climate change could be worse.
- Key Fact behind unsustainable waste management in Singapore
- China to start its carbon emissions trading scheme next month