Bangladesh industrial lube market is growing at a rapid pace. Now, it is the third-largest market after mineral-based and automotive lube market.
Expansion in manufacturing-based industries, development in the power and infrastructure sector, is fueling the growth of the country’s industrial lubricant market at a rapid rate.
The growth of the power sector has highlighted the demand for industrial lube most.
Cement, steel and fertilizer industries also the good consumers of this segment.
The proportion of lubricant used by the industrial sector is expected to increase even more in the future as industries grow and the demand for lubricant to be used in this sector increases.
- A Portfolio of Environment and Climate Change Journalism
- Facts: A remarkable decline of the Buffalo herding in Bangladesh
- A journalist’s guide to biodiversity access and benefit-sharing
- Beating the biopirates: A journalist’s guide to biodiversity access and benefit-sharing.
- Shrimp Culture: a chaotic trend of aquaculture in the coastal region of Bangladesh