Bangladesh industrial lube market is growing at a rapid pace. Now, it is the third-largest market after mineral-based and automotive lube market.
Expansion in manufacturing-based industries, development in the power and infrastructure sector, is fueling the growth of the country’s industrial lubricant market at a rapid rate.
The growth of the power sector has highlighted the demand for industrial lube most.
Cement, steel and fertilizer industries also the good consumers of this segment.
The proportion of lubricant used by the industrial sector is expected to increase even more in the future as industries grow and the demand for lubricant to be used in this sector increases.
- Ammonia for the shipping industry may cut 2% of global carbon emissions
- A fertilizer to fuel maritime ships may grasp carbon footprints.
- What is Plan-B for the resilience in the face of climate change?
- Hydroelectric dams affect the temperature of river water
- Undertaking Global Climate Change